Thursday, June 6, 2013

Loved

This week has not been a good one. Yesterday I had a panic attack at work and ended up having to come home. Today I just can't seem to pull it together. I am a mess. But a mess is not all that I am. I am loved. I know this because my dear husband laid in bed and cuddled with me and told me over and over that I am not crazy and it is okay, tomorrow will be better. I know this because I have received text messages and Facebook comments and messages from family and friends telling me I am not alone, that it is okay.

I know I am blessed. I know I am loved. And truly, I do know it will be okay.


I feel it, I really do.

Thank you to all my friends and family. I don't know what I would do without each of you.

2 comments:

  1. This Winnie is sending you a big hug tonight! You are right, you are loved, and sooooo very special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to read my thoughts. I would love to know what you are thinking, so please leave me a comment! :-)