I am thankful for:
- A husband who is patient with my moods and forgiving of my inattention and distraction
- A furry gray baby that loves to play (her name is Maggie May, after a character on Falling Skies, but the hubby calls her Maggie Mayhem. It fits!)
- Cheap nail polish in fun colors and the slowly renewing desire to use them. I haven't spent much time on my hands lately and making my nails pretty makes me feel pretty.
- A friend who sends me text messages when she is going to be off line for a while, so I won't worry.
- my new bookcase and the hubby who is building it for me. (Don't worry, I will show it off when it is finished!)
- great audiobooks to distract me from the thoughts spinning around in my head.
- A God who has placed prayers in my heart. I have literally woken up 3 times this week in prayer for my pastor and his wife. It is incredible, how the Lord speaks to us when we slow down to listen (In my case, apparently that means unconsciousness)
P.S. check out this Facebook Page for more Thursday Thankfulness. It was started by my friend Violet over at My Purple Dreams to share and encourage an attitude of gratitude! So, if you have so gratitude to share, head on over there and post a link to your blog of leave a message of thankfulness!